Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A gorgeous, vegetable spiral tart created with a mandolin and a lot of effort. [Cuisine Addict]
• Classic scrambled eggs for any last-minute breafkast. [A Cup of Jo]
• Adorable kiwi mojito ice pops add on whole fruit slices for presentation (and flavor). [Gimme Some Oven]
• Who knew nectarines could go in a quesadilla? [The Curvy Carrot]
• You can never go wrong with miso, especially when it's paired with fried asparagus. Thanks Nobu! [Food52]