- Fried Chicken Day
Cooking Blogs: Spiral Vegetable Tarts and More Recipes
<A href="http://www.cuisine-addict.com/article-tarte-provencale-en-spirale-courge... Addict</a>Learn to create gorgeous vegetable spiral tarts and more.
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A gorgeous, vegetable spiral tart created with a mandolin and a lot of effort. [Cuisine Addict]
• Classic scrambled eggs for any last-minute breafkast. [A Cup of Jo]
• Adorable kiwi mojito ice pops add on whole fruit slices for presentation (and flavor). [Gimme Some Oven]
• Who knew nectarines could go in a quesadilla? [The Curvy Carrot]
• You can never go wrong with miso, especially when it's paired with fried asparagus. Thanks Nobu! [Food52]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts