Cooking Blogs: Spiral Vegetable Tarts and More Recipes
In today's Link Love, fruit quesadillas, plus kiwi mojito pops
Today on The Daily Meal
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A gorgeous, vegetable spiral tart created with a mandolin and a lot of effort. [Cuisine Addict]
• Classic scrambled eggs for any last-minute breafkast. [A Cup of Jo]
• Adorable kiwi mojito ice pops add on whole fruit slices for presentation (and flavor). [Gimme Some Oven]
• Who knew nectarines could go in a quesadilla? [The Curvy Carrot]
• You can never go wrong with miso, especially when it's paired with fried asparagus. Thanks Nobu! [Food52]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).