- M.F.K. Fisher born (1908)
Cooking Blogs: Fruit-Stuffed French Toast and More Links
<A href="http://www.familyfreshcooking.com/2012/06/06/tutti-fruitti-stuffed-frenc... Fresh Cooking</a>Try fruit-filled French toast to jazz up summer brunches, and more cooking ideas.
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Make brunch even sweeter with fruit-stuffed French toast (above, left). [Family Fresh Cooking]
• Vegetable spring rolls are refreshing enough for summer. Pair with an almond-lime sauce and you're golden. [Eating Curiously]
• A creamy, chilled soup from the master of French cooking: Julia Child’s vichyssoise. [Noshing with the Nolands]
• Here is a Ron Burgundy ice cream bar, if you are so inspired. [Vulture]
• Peaches, cherries, and some torn mint would make the perfect summer fruit salad. [The Kitchy Kitchen]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts