Cooking Blogs: Fruit-Stuffed French Toast and More Links
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Make brunch even sweeter with fruit-stuffed French toast (above, left). [Family Fresh Cooking]
• Vegetable spring rolls are refreshing enough for summer. Pair with an almond-lime sauce and you're golden. [Eating Curiously]
• A creamy, chilled soup from the master of French cooking: Julia Child’s vichyssoise. [Noshing with the Nolands]
• Here is a Ron Burgundy ice cream bar, if you are so inspired. [Vulture]
• Peaches, cherries, and some torn mint would make the perfect summer fruit salad. [The Kitchy Kitchen]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts