Cooking Blogs: 'Justice League' Cupcakes and More Links
In today's Link Love, kiwi pineapple ice pops, plus green chile pork enchiladas
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• These Avengers and Justice League cupcakes (left) would be perfect for any kid's birthday. [Regali Kitchen]
• Kiwi, pineapple, and honey make a simple summer popsicle. [Slow-Roasted Italian]
• Or for a more adult frozen dessert, try peach and prosecco ice cream. [Genevieve Cooks]
• Go carb-less with an egg sandwiched between avocado and tomatoes. [Twin Food]
• Mexican food is always a winner in the summer, so try these green chile pork enchiladas. [Winner Dinners]
Jessica Chou is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @jesschou.