- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
Conan Makes Guy Fieri Eat in Reverse
Recipe of the day
- Sandwich King Jeff Mauro Is Opening His First Restaurant Ever in Chicago
- New Orleans’ Chefs Prove Hurricane Katrina was No Match for the City’s Enduring Spirit
- Gail Simmons Dishes on the Upcoming 13th Season of ‘Top Chef’
- Michael Jackson’s Former Personal Chef Will Prepare Jackson’s Favorite Dishes in Honor of His Birthday
- Jared Fogle’s Nonprofit Organization Allegedly Failed to Award Any Grants to Schools and Community Groups
Conan has always been great with food (see the Chinese food and cereal milk clips for reference), and this time around Team Coco decided to reverse shots of celebrity chef Guy Fieri eating. What he calls "revolutionary, groundbreaking television," we call disturbing but entertaining. So thanks, Conan. It's definitely nothing we've seen before.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts