Comfort Foods Without the Calories
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
It's hard not to crave comfort foods like chicken-fried steak with cream gravy or lasagna, but the feeling you're left with after and the heavy calorie load aren't always worth it. But, it is possible to have your cake and eat it, too. With Marlene Koch's follow-up cookbook, Eat More of What You Love, you can eat some of these rich foods without the guilt.
Check out some of her go-to recipes from the book and her tips in the video above to learn how she manages to sneak in flavor and texture without a lot of fat or calories.
Cooking this dish in a slow cooker makes it easy and delicious.
A healthy Greek version of a party favorite.
It's really hard to believe this is healthy and tasty, but it is...
A much healthier version of traditional taco salads.
Hard to believe that this five-ingredient dish can be made in 15 minutes and is just 160 calories.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts