- World Coconut Day
Comfort Foods Without the Calories
Recipe of the day
- Dora Charles, Former Chef for Paula Deen, Embarks on Her Own Path with Her First Cookbook, ‘A Real Southern Cook’
- A Slice of Americana: An Interview with Craig Priebe of ‘The United States of Pizza’
- A New Kind of Kosher: An Interview with Kim Kushner of ‘The New Kosher Cookbook’
- Top 10 Ways Julia Child Changed the Way We Cook
- An Interview with Chris Fischer, author of ‘The Beetlebung Farm Cookbook’
It's hard not to crave comfort foods like chicken-fried steak with cream gravy or lasagna, but the feeling you're left with after and the heavy calorie load aren't always worth it. But, it is possible to have your cake and eat it, too. With Marlene Koch's follow-up cookbook, Eat More of What You Love, you can eat some of these rich foods without the guilt.
Check out some of her go-to recipes from the book and her tips in the video above to learn how she manages to sneak in flavor and texture without a lot of fat or calories.
Cooking this dish in a slow cooker makes it easy and delicious.
A healthy Greek version of a party favorite.
It's really hard to believe this is healthy and tasty, but it is...
A much healthier version of traditional taco salads.
Hard to believe that this five-ingredient dish can be made in 15 minutes and is just 160 calories.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts