- Sylvester (Crackers) Graham born (1794)
Cold Noodles with Greek Yogurt-Sesame Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Greek yogurt, such as Plain 0% Chobani Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 Teaspoon chile sauce
- 8 Ounces whole-wheat spaghetti
- 2 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
Some people see the words "cold noodles" in a recipe title and think it's the exotic, complicated international affair, but Chobani yogurt figured out an easy way to put it together. Combining their plain variety of Greek yogurt with easy to find ingredients like soy sauce, peanut butter, and sesame oil, this dish is an impressive Asian dish that tastes just as good as it does overseas.
Blend the soy sauce, peanut butter, yogurt, sesame oil, vinegar, ginger, and chile sauce in blender until smooth.
Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Pour the sauce over the noodles and toss.
Add 1-2 tablespoons of cold water to thin out the sauce, if necessary. To serve, sprinkle with the scallions, peppers, and sesame seeds.