Coffee and Ice Cream Never Tasted So Good
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Holy cow are we excited about coffee ice cream sandwiched in between two glazed doughnuts and then dipped in chocolate. And since it’s technically a doughnut with coffee, why not eat it for breakfast? You will definitely be on the ultimate sugar rush to work.
Find the recipe here and make this mother of all ice cream sandwiches at home. Coffee and doughnuts are a classic pair and this new take for the warm summer months is an absolute must-try. The only thing that could possibly make this even slightly better would be to add Nutella.
Despite the lack of Nutella, we are in love with this creation. The combination of two of America’s favorite foods (ice cream and doughnuts) is wrapped up in one sweet sandwich.
Emily Jacobs is the Recipe editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @EmilyRecipes.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts