Coffee and Ice Cream Never Tasted So Good
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Holy cow are we excited about coffee ice cream sandwiched in between two glazed doughnuts and then dipped in chocolate. And since it’s technically a doughnut with coffee, why not eat it for breakfast? You will definitely be on the ultimate sugar rush to work.
Find the recipe here and make this mother of all ice cream sandwiches at home. Coffee and doughnuts are a classic pair and this new take for the warm summer months is an absolute must-try. The only thing that could possibly make this even slightly better would be to add Nutella.
Despite the lack of Nutella, we are in love with this creation. The combination of two of America’s favorite foods (ice cream and doughnuts) is wrapped up in one sweet sandwich.
Emily Jacobs is the Recipe editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @EmilyRecipes.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts