Clever Shortcuts for Lasagna
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
If pulling together a pan of lasagna sounds like a task you simply do not have time for (and we hear ya), we’ve got you covered! These fun, simple shortcuts will turn the labor-intensive task of homemade lasagna-making into a treat. Not only do these recipes take away the prep time with all sorts of clever ideas, but they’re — guaranteed — heavenly delicious.
Easy tips include swapping out lasagna noodles with other premade dough (like egg roll skins, or ravioli), switching cooking methods for faster heat-ups, and even getting rid of the classic, time-consuming stacked shape. You can have no-bake lasagna, wonton lasagna, and lasagna soup, despite all preconceptions of the cheesy, saucey weekend-only dinner.
Check out all of these quick substitutions in our slideshow, then grab the fixin’s and get cookin’. Your days of slaving over a pan, layering on the cheese, sauce, and pasta, are all over.
— Brooke McLay, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts