'Classy Bacon Coffin' Available for $2,999.95
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Hot Pockets
- Chickens Escape the Plate by Landing in Williamsburg
- Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Frosting Returns After Passionate Fan Petition
- ConAgra Agrees to Plead Guilty, Pay $11.2 Million for Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- Taco Bell Will Introduce the Quesalupa to Menus Nationwide
Sure, we thought our roundup of ridiculous bacon products was absurd enough, but somehow this one blows all of those products out of the water.
Seattle's J&D’s Foods has created a bacon coffin, made out of steel but painted with "bacon and pork shading and accented with gold stationary handles."
Marketed for "those who love bacon to death..." (yes, they went there), the coffin is now available for for $2,999.95 at baconcoffins.com. J&D's has called it "Classy. Bacon. Coffin" in its press release, an oxymoron if we have ever heard one, and the company is urging people to not be fooled "by low-end, low-quality burial caskets."
This is, of course, coming from the makers of Baconnaise, BaconPOP, Bacon Ranch™ Bacon Gravy, Bacon Croutons, baconlube, Bacon Lip Balm, Bacon Soda, and so much more. Next up, bacon urns?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts