'Classy Bacon Coffin' Available for $2,999.95
Recipe of the day
- Triscuit Flavors: How Many Are There?
- Parents Required to Sign Permission Slips for Kids to Eat Oreos
- Velveeta Bagel Bites and 9 More Insane Mashups That Could Come Out of the Kraft-Heinz Merger
- Heinz and Kraft Merge to Form World’s Fifth-Largest Food Company
- No More Ketchup Bottle Abuse: This No-Stick Bottle Invention Is Genius
Sure, we thought our roundup of ridiculous bacon products was absurd enough, but somehow this one blows all of those products out of the water.
Seattle's J&D’s Foods has created a bacon coffin, made out of steel but painted with "bacon and pork shading and accented with gold stationary handles."
Marketed for "those who love bacon to death..." (yes, they went there), the coffin is now available for for $2,999.95 at baconcoffins.com. J&D's has called it "Classy. Bacon. Coffin" in its press release, an oxymoron if we have ever heard one, and the company is urging people to not be fooled "by low-end, low-quality burial caskets."
This is, of course, coming from the makers of Baconnaise, BaconPOP, Bacon Ranch™ Bacon Gravy, Bacon Croutons, baconlube, Bacon Lip Balm, Bacon Soda, and so much more. Next up, bacon urns?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts