- California Wine Month begins
'Classy Bacon Coffin' Available for $2,999.95
Recipe of the day
- Mindy Kaling’s ‘Spicy and Cheesy’ Umami Burger Is Officially Here
- EXCLUSIVE: Baskin-Robbins Celebrates 70th Birthday with Banana Splits and Mini Cupcakes
- Enterprising Genius Invents Gadget to Keep Roommates From Stealing Your Nutella
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
Sure, we thought our roundup of ridiculous bacon products was absurd enough, but somehow this one blows all of those products out of the water.
Seattle's J&D’s Foods has created a bacon coffin, made out of steel but painted with "bacon and pork shading and accented with gold stationary handles."
Marketed for "those who love bacon to death..." (yes, they went there), the coffin is now available for for $2,999.95 at baconcoffins.com. J&D's has called it "Classy. Bacon. Coffin" in its press release, an oxymoron if we have ever heard one, and the company is urging people to not be fooled "by low-end, low-quality burial caskets."
This is, of course, coming from the makers of Baconnaise, BaconPOP, Bacon Ranch™ Bacon Gravy, Bacon Croutons, baconlube, Bacon Lip Balm, Bacon Soda, and so much more. Next up, bacon urns?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts