Classic July 4th Menu
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
A great Fourth of July menu is full of favorites. Sure, you could get creative (and you totally should), but when it comes to the main menu, sticking to the classics is perfectly acceptable. After all, there is nothing like a little food nostalgia to make a holiday extra special.
Check out this classically delicious menu that all guests will appreciate at your Fourth of July celebration!
This classic Italian salad is a must-have when tomatoes are at their best. Just a touch of olive oil and balsamic vinegar along with sweet, peppery basil highlights their natural flavor. And make sure to use the best mozzarella you can find. With ripe, juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil, this salad rocks!
Zesty Dill Potato Salad
Forget traditional potato salads, heavy with mayo and salt. This dish highlights the natural beauty of perfectly cooked red potatoes with a light dressing of balsamic vinegar and dill so you can enjoy the potassium-packed potatoes as a healthful side dish at your next cookout.
Big Mac Burger Recipe
Skip the drive-thru and try making your own Big Mac burger at home, complete with bread and butter pickles.
The Americano Cocktail
The Americano is made with Campari, and makes an easy (and sweet) Fourth of July cocktail. (And it has the patriotic name going for it as well.)
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts