Clams with Quinoa Recipe
Daily Value: 24%
|Folic Acid (B9)||96µg||24%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This cake highlights the fruit-forward qualities of the olive oil, while balancing out the citrus...
Enjoy this easy and delicious maple pulled pork with flavorful spices enhanced by the subtle...
This vegetarian chili is hearty and healthy. Start soaking the dried beans for this easy chili...
- 3 cupss shucked cherrystone clams, with their liquor
- 4 cupss clam juice or water, as needed
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 3 tablespoonss olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 small red rose potatoes, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, slivered
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and cut into fine julienne
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, leaves only, finely chopped