Clams with Quinoa Recipe
Daily Value: 24%
|Folic Acid (B9)||96µg||24%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Puff pastry pockets filled with a chocolate peanut butter cup candy... now that's wicked good!...
It just doesn’t get any easier or more delicious than this! Sautéed ground beef, onion...
Maybe I am being a little hyperbolic, but the sweet-salty-crisp combination of bacon and maple...
- 3 cupss shucked cherrystone clams, with their liquor
- 4 cupss clam juice or water, as needed
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 3 tablespoonss olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 small red rose potatoes, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, slivered
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and cut into fine julienne
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, leaves only, finely chopped