Clams with Quinoa Recipe
Daily Value: 24%
|Folic Acid (B9)||96µg||24%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 3 cupss shucked cherrystone clams, with their liquor
- 4 cupss clam juice or water, as needed
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 3 tablespoonss olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 small red rose potatoes, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, slivered
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and cut into fine julienne
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, leaves only, finely chopped