Clams Montecito Recipe
Daily Value: 21%
Sugar-Conscious, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||8µg||2%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||12g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
A favorite of Drew Barrymore, it's perfect for summer entertaining.
- 1 stick butter
- 5 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 large jalapeño (I always remove some of the seeds, but not all)
- 1 Barrymore Pinot Grigio
- 1 lemon
- 1 bag clams—the smaller the better
1. Melt butter and add garlic and jalapeño. Cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat. Add the wine and cook down for about 5 minutes. Remove from the stove and squeeze lemon into butter mixture.
2. Turn on grill to medium-high and spread clams on a cookie sheet. Spread around until they open.
3. Warm up butter if need be. Toss onto clams and coat.
4. Serve with a warm baguette.
Recipe DetailsServings: 2
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).