- 1 stick butter
- 5 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 large jalapeño (I always remove some of the seeds, but not all)
- 1 Barrymore Pinot Grigio
- 1 lemon
- 1 bag clams—the smaller the better
A favorite of Drew Barrymore, it's perfect for summer entertaining.
1. Melt butter and add garlic and jalapeño. Cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat. Add the wine and cook down for about 5 minutes. Remove from the stove and squeeze lemon into butter mixture.
2. Turn on grill to medium-high and spread clams on a cookie sheet. Spread around until they open.
3. Warm up butter if need be. Toss onto clams and coat.
4. Serve with a warm baguette.
Calories per serving:427 calories
Dietary restrictions:Low Carb, Low Sodium Sugar Conscious, Low Potassium, Kidney Friendly, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, No Oil Added
Have a question about nutritional data? Let us know.