Cinnamon Apple Pork Chops Recipe
Daily Value: 20%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||7µg||2%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||7g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
- 16 ounces boneless pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tart apples, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the pork chops with 1 tablespoon of butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees. Meanwhile, in a a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
Remove the chops and keep warm. Add the apples, pecans, and brown sugar mixture with remaining butter to the pain; cook and stir until the apples are tender. Serve with chops.
Recipe DetailsServings: 4
Special Designations: Kid-friendly
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).