Cinnamon Apple Pork Chops
- 16 Ounces boneless pork loin chops
- 2 Tablespoons reduced-fat butter, divided
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 4 s tart apples, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped pecans
In addition to substituting regular pork chops for cinnamon apple pork chops, these can also be used to be served as a main dish. See more recipes at tasteofhome.com.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the pork chops with 1 tablespoon of butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees. Meanwhile, in a a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
Remove the chops and keep warm. Add the apples, pecans, and brown sugar mixture with remaining butter to the pain; cook and stir until the apples are tender. Serve with chops.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts