Choosing a Reception Style
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
We've said it before, and we'll say it again — no one wedding is the same. While some couples opt for tremendous weddings with a cocktail hour, a full formal sit-down dinner, and a Venetian hour afterward, others prefer a small intimate brunch after getting hitched at City Hall.
The sky is the limit when planning your wedding and the best part is, it’s completely up to you (and your fiancé). But whatever you decide, make it your own. For instance, if you and your fiancé are crazy boozy brunchers, host a wedding brunch fit for kings.
If casual dishes are on the menu, maybe family-style service is an option. We don’t know what you’ll decide, but whatever you choose will be a reflection of you as a couple.
To help the process along, Simply Bridal, a budget wedding dress online destination, has created a foolproof infographic to help ease your qualms before you decide on your wedding food.
Take a gander at the options, and remember — it’s all about you.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts