Chocolate-Stuffed French Toast and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cooking Blogs: Fruit-Stuffed French Toast and More Links
- Grilled Apricots and Ricotta on Toast and More Recipes
- Weekly Recipe Review: Animal’s Glazed Ribs, Marcus Samuelsson’s Steak Salad, and More…
- Weekly Recipe Review: Michel Bras’s Perfect Potato Crisps, Strawberry Meringue, and More…
- Weekly Recipe Review: Homemade Empanadas, Spicy Squid, and More...
Check out our editors' picks for the best recipes from food sections across the country.
Chrysanthemum can be used in much more than just tea; try the greens in a delicate salad with sesame dressing.
Another healthy recipe: bulgar wheat pudding with fruit, nuts, and honey. Try tricking your kids.
Whip out this pulled pork sandwich recipe at your next barbecue and we will love you forever.
Who says Mother's Day needs to be all about brunch? Make a curried egg salad sandwich for lunch, instead.
It's not the season, but gingerbread cake is still pretty darn good.
Hand over that chocolate-stuffed French toast already.
As a pre-meal nibble, these mini honeycomb buns seem like the perfect sweet bite to stave off hunger.
Portland Press Herald
Impress your mother with this cheese strata recipe, and never have her question your cooking skills again.
Or, make a luxurious ricotta frittata (bonus points if you use an exotic egg, like an ostrich egg).
Wall Street Journal
You can never go wrong with perfect eggs Benedict, with muffin and hollandaise all made from scratch.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts