As a fresh joiner to this community, i would like to share the recipe for chicken cacciatore. A tasty Mediterranean food, which i believe all of you will enjoy. this is just the beginning. more to come. enjoy your day.
practical and at the same time very elegant dish especially for your guests. i Suggest this dish to be served with spagetti and some white wine(depends on your choice of wine).
• Cut the chicken in to pieces
• Leave it in hot oil to be brown at least 10 minutes
• Add the diced onion , chopped garlic diced carrot and celery to the chicken
• Add the rosemary good pinch of salt and the pepper
• Let it cook for another 5 minutes in medium heat
• Add the wine
• And than chopped tomatoes
• Cover it up and let it simmer at least for half an hour, if gets dry add little water.
• Once done, add the minced parsley and serve
• Bona-petite :)