- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
Chef Mike's Medicated Salsa Recipe
• 1 cup mango, diced
• 1 cup papaya, diced
• 1 cup pineapple, diced
• 1/2 cup red onion, diced
• 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
• 1/8 cup cider vinegar
• 4 fresh red chili peppers, seeded and minced
• Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
• 1 tablespoon Medicated Cannabis Honey (per person)
Chef Mike Delao of CannabisPlanetTV and HighTimes.com has shared one of his signature sides with The Daily Meal. This tropical salsa has all of the desired flavors while offering a healthy alternative to other Cannabis Club Culinary Offerings. For those without a need for medical marijuana, simply replace the cannabis honey with regular honey. Chef Mike suggests pairing this recipe with a healthy fish dish or on it's own with chips.
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Let stand for 20 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.