Chef David Burke’s Award-Winning Burger
Recipe of the day
- 3 Savory Recipes That Will Change The Way You Think About Biscotti
- World’s Largest Cooking Lesson March 15 on HSN
- Clodagh McKenna’s New Cookbook is All About Meeting — and Eating — Around the Irish Table
- Chef Trevis L. Gleason Releases His Memoir, ‘Chef Interrupted’
- A Quick History of Culinary Apparel
You’ve all heard of a Juicy Lucy, and my menu at David Burke at Bloomingdale's would not be complete without my own rendition. I’m proud of what I’ve created for my own version, aptly named The Juicy Burkey, and apparently the rest of New York approves of it as well. For the past two years, my burger has been awarded the title of Best Burger in New York by the New York State Beef Council. I hope you like it just as much as they do.
And for summertime, a seafood burger made of fresh lobster meat and shrimp. It’s the perfect way to enjoy summer seafood and still satisfy your hankering for a burger, and it’s incredibly easy to make.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts