Besides our old president becoming our new president, what else are we toasting to?
Yes, we’re toasting to four more years of President Obama, but that’s not all. What has us clinking our glasses as we round out the week? Take a look:
• Cheers to… four more years and the hug liked around the world.[Twitter/ Barack Obama]
• Cheers to… Star Wars VII being in the works with a possible return of Harrison Ford. Yes, you heard that right.[Vulture]
• Cheers to… New York City Food Trucks.[The Daily Meal]
• Cheers to... a new Thanksgiving classic.[The Daily Meal]
• Cheers to… the release of 50 Shades of Chicken (check out the trailer below!).[PNT]
• Cheers to… Justin Bieber having a night out on the town with a Victoria Secret supermodel. No, we’re not kidding.[Hollywood Life]
• Cheers to… the start of the college basketball season.[CBS]
• Cheers to… Movember: Week 1 [Movember]
• Cheers to… this. We have no words — it’s that good.[The Daily Meal]
• Cheers to... Taylor Swift and her amazing "Red" album sales of 1.2 million copies. She’s the first woman ever to achieve the million mark twice.[ASU]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).