Today on The Daily Meal
We have many ongoing series here at The Daily Meal across all of our channels. Whether it's a daily recipe, a food porn-esque photo, or a product review, we like to keep things consistent, which is why we're going to add another one to the list.
Enter our "Cheers to.." series, where we'll be raising our glass to some of the week's best trend news.
We love toasts, and while a fantastic milestone or celebration is always a great excuse to say "chin chin," those occasions are far and few between, so we are coming up with new reasons to raise a glass every week.
If there are things that you are toasting to, let us know tweet at us @thedailymeal with the hash tag #CheersTo.
As for this week's highlights..
- Cheers to… Horses and Bayonets and a Battleship-free future [Huff Po]
- Cheers to... Mr. and Mrs. Justin Timberlake [People]
- Cheers to... The Waldorf-Astoria getting some of its stolen items back. [Haute Living]
- Cheers to...yet another breakup song from Taylor Swift. [ABC News]
- Cheers to... the idea of a "Kimye" wedding, a supposed $20 million event. [E!]
- Cheers to…The San Francisco Giants, the 2012 World Series Champions! [NY Daily News]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts