Champagne Vinaigrette Recipe
Daily Value: 13%
Sugar-Conscious, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||5µg||1%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||20g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
A simple yet versatile dressing that can be used to toss with lettuce greens, or a variety of roasted vegetables, like beets.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
In a large bowl, whisk together the garlic, shallot, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, herbs, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until the dressing is emulsified. Alternatively, you can blend all the ingredients in a blender or a food processor until smooth.
Recipe DetailsServings: 4
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).