- Craig Claiborne born (1920)
Celebrity Fast Food Commercials — Before They Were Famous
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Arby’s Cashier Refuses to Provide Service to Florida Police Officer
- New Jersey Pizzeria Refuses to Use Pizza Boxes with Pope Francis’s Face on Them
- Expect Healthier School Lunches: ‘Big Food’ Finally Caving to Michelle Obama’s Nutrition Standards
- Man Rescues Rack of Ribs From an Apartment Complex Fire
- The USDA Will No Longer Refer to Small-Sized Raisins as ‘Midgets’
There is no doubt that the road to fame can be long and winding, and many of Hollywood's A-list stars cut their teeth in the business while endorsing fast food. Since following the lives of celebrities and eating fast food are two highly popular guilty pleasure pastimes, this YouTube video collection is sure to satisfy both cravings.
• Brad Pitt pre-Thelma and Louise, pops a can of Pringles.
• Before slaying vampires in her teens, Sarah Michelle Gellar was a Burger King kid.
• Pre-Seinfeld, Jason Alexander got groovy endorsing the McDLT.
• Before playing Joey on Friends, Matt Le Blanc charmed Heinz fans.
• Ben Affleck delivered for Burger King before breaking big with Good Will Hunting.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts