Celebrity Fast Food Commercials — Before They Were Famous
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
There is no doubt that the road to fame can be long and winding, and many of Hollywood's A-list stars cut their teeth in the business while endorsing fast food. Since following the lives of celebrities and eating fast food are two highly popular guilty pleasure pastimes, this YouTube video collection is sure to satisfy both cravings.
• Brad Pitt pre-Thelma and Louise, pops a can of Pringles.
• Before slaying vampires in her teens, Sarah Michelle Gellar was a Burger King kid.
• Pre-Seinfeld, Jason Alexander got groovy endorsing the McDLT.
• Before playing Joey on Friends, Matt Le Blanc charmed Heinz fans.
• Ben Affleck delivered for Burger King before breaking big with Good Will Hunting.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts