Celebrities' Favorite Coffee Shops
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Ditches CDs, Teams Up with Spotify to Create ‘Music Ecosystems’
- Study Says Your Coffee Maker Is One of the Dirtiest Things in Your Kitchen
- Starbucks Is Not Liable for Burns Suffered by Officer Who Spilled Coffee on Himself, Jury Finds
- Nobody’s Buying Keurig Coffeemakers Anymore: Company Admits They Made a Serious Mistake
- Coffee 101: How to Order the Best Drink
Any diligent consumer of pop culture knows it: Celebrities love coffee.
The addiction has been well-documented in the various gossip rags — just imagine the number of pictures of Britney Spears toting a Starbucks Frappe that Perez Hilton has accrued over the years. (Are we sure she doesn't secretly have a gig as their brand ambassador?)
Of course, there's nothing really revelatory about the trend — if you can even call it that — but, as a nation, our fascination with coffee culture has grown exponentially in recent years. But for the celeb-obsessed, the appeal of these sightings is easy to understand. Imagine flipping through a magazine only to find out that your big-time celebrity crush was enjoying a latte at your local café last week? Stalker city! (Kidding.)
Not surprisingly, coffee shops located in naturally star-packed cities like New York and Los Angeles are going to be your best bet for a sighting. Places like L.A.'s Urth Caffé could very well be mistaken for the set of a TV show (oh wait, it was. Entourage, anyone?).
Let's face it: A caffeine buzz is just so much more buzzworthy when it includes a star sighting.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts