Celebrities and Their Favorite Champagne
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Nothing says celebration like the popping of a champagne cork—and no one knows how to party like celebrities. With their deep pockets, A-list status, and exclusivity, they can get down like it’s going out of style.
So when we thought about New Year’s Eve—instead of thinking about what we’re drinking—let’s take a gamble on what they’re drinking.
While it’s no surprise that the once Cristal-obsessed Jay-Z has switched gears and will most definitely be sipping on Armand de Brignac, or as most people know it, Ace of Spades.[slideshow:
And singer Ne-Yo, he’ll be ringing in the New Year with a bar full of Moet, his bubbly of choice. He knows how to live the champagne life, apparently (all puns intended.)
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts