Celebrities and Their Favorite Champagne
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Nothing says celebration like the popping of a champagne cork—and no one knows how to party like celebrities. With their deep pockets, A-list status, and exclusivity, they can get down like it’s going out of style.
So when we thought about New Year’s Eve—instead of thinking about what we’re drinking—let’s take a gamble on what they’re drinking.
While it’s no surprise that the once Cristal-obsessed Jay-Z has switched gears and will most definitely be sipping on Armand de Brignac, or as most people know it, Ace of Spades.
And singer Ne-Yo, he’ll be ringing in the New Year with a bar full of Moet, his bubbly of choice. He knows how to live the champagne life, apparently (all puns intended.)
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts