- Taco Day
CBS Developing Baking Show and More News
Recipe of the day
- Greenpeace Launches Campaign Against Chicken of the Sea Tuna
- An Employee Lost A Leg and Another Lost 2 Fingertips at a Kentucky Fried Chicken Supplier
- Burritos: How Can a Culinary Opinion be Wrong?
- There’s a Scientific Reason Why You’re So Obsessed With Pizza
- This Horrifying New App Will Let People Rate Fellow Humans Like Restaurants
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
CBS Casting for New Baking Show: In their first reality cooking show, CBS is riffing off British show Bake Off to pit amateur bakers against each other. [CBS Baking Show]
McDonald's Donates to Sandy Relief: The burger chain will donate $500,000 to the American Red Cross, a press release announced. [Marketwire]
Eating in a Restaurant Leads to More Calories: Public officials say that eating out at any sort of restaurants typically increases calorie intake for kids. [NPR]
California Denies GMO Labeling: As voters chose the president yesterday, California voters said no to Proposition 37, which would have required all genetically modified foods to be labelled. It failed 54 percent to 46 percent. [Mercury News]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts