CBS Developing Baking Show and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
CBS Casting for New Baking Show: In their first reality cooking show, CBS is riffing off British show Bake Off to pit amateur bakers against each other. [CBS Baking Show]
McDonald's Donates to Sandy Relief: The burger chain will donate $500,000 to the American Red Cross, a press release announced. [Marketwire]
Eating in a Restaurant Leads to More Calories: Public officials say that eating out at any sort of restaurants typically increases calorie intake for kids. [NPR]
California Denies GMO Labeling: As voters chose the president yesterday, California voters said no to Proposition 37, which would have required all genetically modified foods to be labelled. It failed 54 percent to 46 percent. [Mercury News]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts