Cauliflower Cilantro Salad Recipe
Daily Value: 24%
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||679µg||170%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||15g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This raw, vegan recipe comes from Sanivan Holistic Retreat and Spa in upstate New York.
- 4 cups cauliflower, broken into florets (as small as possible)
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly into rings
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
In a large bowl combine cauliflower and onions. Cut tomatoes into wedges.
In a small bowl mix lemon juice, olive oil, cilantro or parsley, minced garlic, mix well.
Pour dressing over the cauliflower mixture and toss gently. Add the tomato wedges before serving.