Cauliflower Cilantro Salad Recipe
Daily Value: 14%
Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||149µg||37%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||15g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This raw, vegan recipe comes from Sanivan Holistic Retreat and Spa in upstate New York.
- 4 cups cauliflower, broken into florets (as small as possible)
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly into rings
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
In a large bowl combine cauliflower and onions. Cut tomatoes into wedges.
In a small bowl mix lemon juice, olive oil, cilantro or parsley, minced garlic, mix well.
Pour dressing over the cauliflower mixture and toss gently. Add the tomato wedges before serving.
Recipe DetailsServings: 2
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).