Candied Bacon Martini and More Recipes
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Check out our editors' picks for the best recipes from food sections across the country.
Take advantage of color with a bright red cabbage salad paired with a creamy Italian cheese.
Obviously, this recipe is necessary: Candied bacon martini.
Before experimenting yourself, master the perfect polenta.
What is kohlrabi, why do chefs like it so much, and what to do with it? Our favorite: Make a kohlrabi kraut and serve it on oysters.
Wait, chocolate in chili? GET OUT.
Be brave; cure your own coppa with black pepper and brag to all your friends.
Crab and hearts of palm gratin? Two of our favorite things in one.
Yes, make this PB&J strudel when you are bored and hungry and fattening up during the blizzard.
Portland Press Herald
How does one make the perfect chocolate chip cookie? One recipe tester comes up with her perfect cookie.
Your go-to French bread recipe is here.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts