- Nathan Myhrvold born (1959)
'Call Me Maybe' Gets Farming Parody
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- This Personal Farm Computer Allows You to Grow Your Own Food
- Which Pain Relievers Can You Take with Alcohol?
- New Study Suggests Extreme Picky Eating May Be Connected to Emotional Issues
- Why We Should All Eat Watermelon Before It's Too Late
- Valley Isle Excursions Provides a Luxurious, Leisurely Journey to Hana on Maui
"Sexy and I Know It" got a noteworthy parody a while back, and it looks like this adorable kid decided to take his cue from the Peterson Farm Brothers and create a "Call Me Maybe" parody. The result? "Farm It Maybe" from "Lil Fred," with the kid singing about milking cows, harvesting corn, and feeding calves.
Some sample lyrics: "The milk truck comes in the morn/ At noon we harvest the corn/ At night the new calf is born/ And that's the average day." Sure, his voice is a little pitchy, but he's adorable and there is no sign of autotune. Plus, his lyrics (and moves) are kind of lamely adorable ("Milk will make your bones/ Grow big and strong/ That's how I keep working/ All day long"), but perhaps he'll be the Justin Bieber to Peterson Farm's One Direction?
Jessica Chou is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @jesschou.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts