California Dreaming: A Wine Lover’s Weekend
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
It’s winter now in wine country. The vines in Napa Valley and Sonoma County are bare, and the only activity happening outdoors is the pruning of the vines before bud break and the beginning of a new growing season.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts