Butternut Squash Pizza Recipe
Daily Value: 32%
|Folic Acid (B9)||283µg||71%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- One 9-ounce ball frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella, sliced thinly
- 1/2 ripe Bosc pear, cored and sliced thinly
- 1 cup finely diced roasted butternut squash
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
Dust a work surface with flour and lightly flour the dough. Roll out to about a 8- to 9-inch circle and cover with the mozzarella. Arrange the pear slices in a circular pattern and scatter the squash on top. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and transfer the pizza to the baking sheet.
Place in the oven until the cheese is melted and the squash is starting to brown around the edges, about 17-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and scatter the blue cheese on top. Let cool slightly before serving.
Recipe DetailsServings: 2
Special Designations: Vegetarian
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).