Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Recipe
Daily Value: 5%
Sugar-Conscious, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||3µg||1%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Once you try the fresh, clean taste of homemade salad dressings, you’ll never want a store-bought bottle again. The buttermilk, mayonnaise, and sour cream churned with onions, lemon juice, and multiple spices make an exciting dish out of your plain old greens.
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons minced yellow onion
- ½ teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped fresh chives
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill or ¾ teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Adapted from "Quick-Fix Gluten Free" by Robert M. Landolphi (Andrews McMeel, 2011)Servings: 6
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).