- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
Delicious Food Takes on Classic Rap
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Is This the Craziest Thing Someone Has Done for Free Food?
- This Drunk Guy Accidentally Bought More Than $500 Worth of Pizza for Strangers
- What’s It Like to Fly on Qatar Airways Business Class? Hint: It’s the Lap of Luxury
- Costco Will Cut Back on Chilean Salmon, Source Most From Norway
- Whole Foods Market’s Stock Drops, Does Not Meet Third-Quarter Earning Expectations
If you're in the mood for an afternoon snack of delicious-looking cake and ice cream and a little jam time, this video somehow manages to combine iconic rap with iconic food. Here, a burger, a pepper, some ice cream, a frosted cake, and even a fish lip sync to the lines of Biggie Smalls, Guru, Raekwon, Q-Tip, Action Bronson, Method Man, and others in this stop-motion mashup. There's also some pancakes and bacon, if breakfast is more your thing.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts