Burger, Tap & Shake Named One of D.C.'s Top Cheap Eats
Today on The Daily Meal
- Washington D.C.'s 10 Best Pizzerias
- Where to Find Washington D.C.'s Best Breakfast
- Dining Blogs: Dinner at Washington D.C.'s Federalist and More
- Restaurant Critic Roundup: 2 Restaurants Under 1 Name at Washington, D.C.'s Daikaya
- Introducing the Santorum Salad, a Chinese Food Burger, and Michael White's Square Pizzas
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Burger, Tap & Shake in Washington, DC, was named to Gayot.com’s Top Ten Cheap Eats in the U.S., according to a release.
The list caught the attention of Huffington Post and FoxNews.com, bringing the restaurants on the list some serious buzz, acknowledging that if you’re on a budget but still “want to eat like a big spender,” this list is for you.
Burger, Tap & Shake is a seat-yourself restaurant with counter service. It’s only been open for two years, but in that time it’s managed to win over the hearts and stomachs of people all over the country. They make their own buns and grind their beef on site every day, a 30-day aged blend of brisket and Local Harvest beef. With mouth-watering burgers at $8, it’s easy to see why Gayot picked this spot for their list.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts