Burger, Tap & Shake Named One of D.C.'s Top Cheap Eats
Recipe of the day
- Pete Wells Gives 3 Stars to Scandinavian Aquavit in Midtown Manhattan
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Hooters
- Surprises in Ranking for Daniel, Jean-Georges, and David Chang as Second Half of World’s 100 Best Restaurants Announced
- Polite Customers Get Cheaper Kebabs in Vienna
- In-N-Out Employee Arrested for Attempt on Boss’ Life
Burger, Tap & Shake in Washington, DC, was named to Gayot.com’s Top Ten Cheap Eats in the U.S., according to a release.
The list caught the attention of Huffington Post and FoxNews.com, bringing the restaurants on the list some serious buzz, acknowledging that if you’re on a budget but still “want to eat like a big spender,” this list is for you.
Burger, Tap & Shake is a seat-yourself restaurant with counter service. It’s only been open for two years, but in that time it’s managed to win over the hearts and stomachs of people all over the country. They make their own buns and grind their beef on site every day, a 30-day aged blend of brisket and Local Harvest beef. With mouth-watering burgers at $8, it’s easy to see why Gayot picked this spot for their list.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts