Burger, Tap & Shake Named One of D.C.'s Top Cheap Eats
Recipe of the day
- Ruby Tuesday Sued for Gender Discrimination Against Men
- KFC Has Really Outdone Itself with the DoubleDown Dog
- Woman Gets Bag of Cash from Burger King Drive-Thru
- Reports About New Restaurant By 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' Chef and Restaurateur Alessandro Borgognone May Be Inaccurate
- The Most Iconic Dishes of ‘Molecular Gastronomy’
Burger, Tap & Shake in Washington, DC, was named to Gayot.com’s Top Ten Cheap Eats in the U.S., according to a release.
The list caught the attention of Huffington Post and FoxNews.com, bringing the restaurants on the list some serious buzz, acknowledging that if you’re on a budget but still “want to eat like a big spender,” this list is for you.
Burger, Tap & Shake is a seat-yourself restaurant with counter service. It’s only been open for two years, but in that time it’s managed to win over the hearts and stomachs of people all over the country. They make their own buns and grind their beef on site every day, a 30-day aged blend of brisket and Local Harvest beef. With mouth-watering burgers at $8, it’s easy to see why Gayot picked this spot for their list.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts