Burger King Offers $1 Specialty Coffees This Week
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Ditches CDs, Teams Up with Spotify to Create ‘Music Ecosystems’
- Study Says Your Coffee Maker Is One of the Dirtiest Things in Your Kitchen
- Starbucks Is Not Liable for Burns Suffered by Officer Who Spilled Coffee on Himself, Jury Finds
- Nobody’s Buying Keurig Coffeemakers Anymore: Company Admits They Made a Serious Mistake
- Coffee 101: How to Order the Best Drink
Remember when it was announced that Burger King was hopping on the specialty coffee bandwagon? Now, the fast-food joint is serving up the newest additions to its coffee lineup for just $1 this week.
From March 18 to March 22, according to a release, Burger King will be selling its "coffeehouse-style" lattes for $1, in vanilla, caramel, mocha, plain, and non-fat flavors. And the lattes are made with a Seattle's Best Coffee blend from real arabica beans, so you know they're legit. "At Burger King we are excited to share our delicious new coffeehouse lattes with our guests, and encourage them to stop in and fall in love with any of our new latte varieties for just $1,” said Flavia Faugeres, executive vice president and global chief marketing officer of Burger King, in the release. "We are proud to be offering a variety of tasty new specialty beverage options and freshly brewed coffee blend by Seattle’s Best Coffee, developed with Burger King guests in mind."
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts