- Ice Cream Month begins
- Blueberry Month begins
Burger King Offers $1 Specialty Coffees This Week
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- Brooklyn Artist Sues Starbucks for Alleged Copyright Infringement
- La Colombe Creates First-Ever Latte on Tap
- Starbucks Has Lined Up 6 New Frappuccino Flavors, Including Cotton Candy and Cupcake
- Starbucks Has Taken the Classic Cappuccino Off the Menu at Many Locations
- Neil Young Blasts Monsanto, GMOs, and Starbucks in New Music Video
Remember when it was announced that Burger King was hopping on the specialty coffee bandwagon? Now, the fast-food joint is serving up the newest additions to its coffee lineup for just $1 this week.
From March 18 to March 22, according to a release, Burger King will be selling its "coffeehouse-style" lattes for $1, in vanilla, caramel, mocha, plain, and non-fat flavors. And the lattes are made with a Seattle's Best Coffee blend from real arabica beans, so you know they're legit. "At Burger King we are excited to share our delicious new coffeehouse lattes with our guests, and encourage them to stop in and fall in love with any of our new latte varieties for just $1,” said Flavia Faugeres, executive vice president and global chief marketing officer of Burger King, in the release. "We are proud to be offering a variety of tasty new specialty beverage options and freshly brewed coffee blend by Seattle’s Best Coffee, developed with Burger King guests in mind."
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts