- Ice Cream Sandwich Day
Build Your Meal Based on Calories, Through Wendy’s New Mobile App
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Here’s How Much a Big Mac Would Cost Under a $15 Per Hour Minimum Wage
- The Best Cheesesteaks in Philadelphia Part 4: Steve’s Prince of Steaks
- America’s Healthiest Chain Restaurants: Protein Bar
- America’s Healthiest Chain Restaurants: Sweetgreen
- Lubins-N-Links: A Delicious Culinary Invention in Tarrytown
Wendy’s released a new mobile application this week that allows customers to personalize their meals based on set calorie goals.
Users can use to app to create meals by either entering a calorie range and choosing from menu items based on that information, or by choosing items à la carte and calculating the total calories.
The first edition of the app is currently available for free for Android and iPhone users through Google Play and the Apple App Store, and at wendys.com/app. The program also includes a Wendy’s location finder and detailed nutritional info for all Wendy’s menu items.
For an added bonus, the app also includes a "favorites" section, where users can save their preferred meal combinations.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts