Build Your Meal Based on Calories, Through Wendy’s New Mobile App
Recipe of the day
- Bill Boggs Corner Table: A Burger with a View at the Ritz-Carlton in Rancho Mirage, California
- The Poutine Tornado and 5 More Insane Epic Meal Time Creations
- The 5 Most Insanely Unhealthy Frozen Appetizers
- These Early Logos of 5 Popular Fast Food Chains Are Hilariously Awful
- 5 Crazy Things Restaurants Have Done with Chicken Wings
Wendy’s released a new mobile application this week that allows customers to personalize their meals based on set calorie goals.
Users can use to app to create meals by either entering a calorie range and choosing from menu items based on that information, or by choosing items à la carte and calculating the total calories.
The first edition of the app is currently available for free for Android and iPhone users through Google Play and the Apple App Store, and at wendys.com/app. The program also includes a Wendy’s location finder and detailed nutritional info for all Wendy’s menu items.
For an added bonus, the app also includes a "favorites" section, where users can save their preferred meal combinations.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts