Brunch with Andrew Cuomo Added to New York Wine & Food Festival Lineup
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- New York City Is Getting Its First-Ever Sonic Location… But You Have to Trek to Staten Island
- You Can Now Order Almost Any Food You Want Simply By Sending an Emoji
- Shake Shack’s New Very Limited-Edition Burger Is Made From Food Waste
- Whataburger Donates $100,000 to Help Texas Flood Relief Efforts
- Washington, DC New Menu Report: 05/ 27/15
The organizers of the upcoming Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival have added an additional event, a brunch featuring New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, to the lineup, the Daily Meal can report.
The “Taste NY Brunch hosted by The Honorable Andrew Cuomo and Friends” will be held at Pier 61 (“The Lighthouse”) at West 23rd Street and the West Side Highway on Saturday, October 19th, from 12-3 p.m. The event promises “bold faced names from across the Empire State,” with “chefs from some of the state’s top restaurants” serving “the best of the best of what New York farms, butchers, brewers, distilleries, and wineries have to offer.”
The Empire State Development Corporation, which is involved with the event, will be promoting New York’s more than 34,000 farms and the fact that about 25 percent of the state’s land area is still farmland. Casual attire is suggested, and tickets to the event cost $150.
The festival will be taking over New York City from October 17-20th, and will bring together some of the country’s leading chefs and food personalities for nearly 100 events, including tastings, cooking demonstrations, lectures, and private dinners.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts