The Brew Clip on Kickstarter: the Swiss Army Knife of Wallets
Recipe of the day
- We’re Shocked: Young People Are Starting to Choose Wine and Liquor Over Beer
- 6 Reasons Beer Is Good for You
- Norwegian Festival Fights Binge Drinking with Cheap Beer
- MillerCoors Sued for Portraying Blue Moon as Craft Beer Worthy of Premium Price Tag
- These Rugby Players Got Tooth Implants That Double as Bottle Openers
Guys: you know you’ve spent way too much time thinking about your wallet. Seems like they’re either too bulky, too small, too ugly, or just plain annoying. The Brew Clip aims to solve your wallet problems, and comes with a choice bonus: a built-in bottle opener.
The slim, hard plastic and metal device is a money clip and beer tool all in one, and it fits easily into your pocket — even your front pocket. The stainless steel piece is outfitted with a slide-out bottle opener and a 3-D-printed nylon back, so it’s lightweight, but gets the job of holding your cash and cards done. Plus, it saves you from carrying around an annoyingly shaped bottle opener that pokes you at the most inopportune moments.
On Kickstarter, The Brew Clip has already reached its $7,000 goal, so if you head over to pledge your $29, you know you’re getting one. There’s now a "stretch goal" of $12,000, which will allow the producers to create a wood version, perfect for your fancier pockets.
— Danya Henninger, The Drink Nation
More From The Drink Nation:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts