The Breslin Announces Family-Style Indian Feasts
Recipe of the day
- Ruby Tuesday Sued for Gender Discrimination Against Men
- KFC Has Really Outdone Itself with the DoubleDown Dog
- Woman Gets Bag of Cash from Burger King Drive-Thru
- Reports About New Restaurant By 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' Chef and Restaurateur Alessandro Borgognone May Be Inaccurate
- The Most Iconic Dishes of ‘Molecular Gastronomy’
Inspired by the popular curry houses of England, The Breslin Bar & Dining Room has announced that its large-format, family-style dinners will now include an elaborate Indian curried lamb feast beginning on Feb. 10, according to a representative of The Breslin.
Chef April Bloomfield has worked alongside her chef de cuisine Christina Lecki to design a menu featuring Kashmiri curried leg of lamb and charcoal-grilled lamb chops, along with traditional Indian sides dishes such as samosas and paratha, and desserts like cardamom custard and coconut burfi.
Reservations are being accepted now by emailing the chef’s table, for $80 per person. Nightly seatings will be at 5:30 pm, 8:00 pm, and 10:30 pm.
The full menu for the Indian Curried Lamb Feast is as follows:
Curried leg of lamb (Kashmiri-style)
Charcoal-grilled lamb chops
Carrot and citrus salad with orange blossom
Fenugreek spinach, potatoes and caramelized shallots
Cucumber and mint raita
Basmati rice with fried curry leaves
Lime pickle, tamarind, and mango chutney
Cardamom custard with saffron and hibiscus granita
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts