Breckenridge Brewery Continues to Mock Big Beer with New Videos
Recipe of the day
- This Baseball Stadium Has Debuted a Beer Creamsicle Shake
- This Start-Up Allows Brewers and Beer-Lovers to Buy and Sell Beer Kits
- Craft Brewery Dr. Jekyll’s Adds Flaxseed Oil, Gingko Leaves, and Other Superfoods to Beer
- DC Brau and Oskar Blues Launch ‘Smells Like Freedom’ IPA with ‘Aromas of Cannabis’
- A Man Shot His Friend for Giving Him the Wrong Brand of Beer
Breckenridge Brewery’s "Truth in Beervertising" ad campaign was first launched in spring of 2011, and the series of videos poking fun at the advertising techniques of macro beer companies was a runaway success. Now the Colorado Brewery is at it again, with two new spots that mock "ultra light" style and lime-flavored brews.
Check out the two new videos below, and then pick your favorite in our poll.
Crack open a lime beer and a bikini party shows up at your door, right?
— Danya Henninger, The Drink Nation
More From The Drink Nation:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts