Breckenridge Brewery Continues to Mock Big Beer with New Videos
Recipe of the day
- Legendary Horror Writer H.P. Lovecraft Inspires New Craft Beers
- Blue Moon is Releasing a White IPA and You Can Taste it First
- 8 Best Beers to Drink This Spring
- Best Beers to Drink While You Watch the Super Bowl This Year
- Lagunitas Drops IPA Label Lawsuit Against Sierra Nevada after Social Media Backlash
Breckenridge Brewery’s "Truth in Beervertising" ad campaign was first launched in spring of 2011, and the series of videos poking fun at the advertising techniques of macro beer companies was a runaway success. Now the Colorado Brewery is at it again, with two new spots that mock "ultra light" style and lime-flavored brews.
Check out the two new videos below, and then pick your favorite in our poll.
Crack open a lime beer and a bikini party shows up at your door, right?
— Danya Henninger, The Drink Nation
More From The Drink Nation:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts