Breckenridge Brewery Continues to Mock Big Beer with New Videos
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- We’re Shocked: Young People Are Starting to Choose Wine and Liquor Over Beer
- 6 Reasons Beer Is Good for You
- Norwegian Festival Fights Binge Drinking with Cheap Beer
- MillerCoors Sued for Portraying Blue Moon as Craft Beer Worthy of Premium Price Tag
- These Rugby Players Got Tooth Implants That Double as Bottle Openers
Breckenridge Brewery’s "Truth in Beervertising" ad campaign was first launched in spring of 2011, and the series of videos poking fun at the advertising techniques of macro beer companies was a runaway success. Now the Colorado Brewery is at it again, with two new spots that mock "ultra light" style and lime-flavored brews.
Check out the two new videos below, and then pick your favorite in our poll.
Crack open a lime beer and a bikini party shows up at your door, right?
— Danya Henninger, The Drink Nation
More From The Drink Nation:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts