Brad Pitt to Serve 'Homemade Wine' at His Wedding
Today on The Daily Meal
- Where to Find Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Wine
- World's Most Amazing Couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Will Now Sell You Wine
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Wine on Sale Tomorrow
- Robotic Vineyard Worker May Take Over France's Vineyards
- CollegeHumor Parody Advises to 'Buy the Second Cheapest Wine'
The whole world is buzzing about Brangelina's upcoming nuptuals, and we have a juicy (literally) piece of gossip about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding: the couple will supposedly serve their own "homemade" wine at the wedding. Say what now?
Because the couple is reportedly getting married at their Miraval estate in France, they plan to serve wines made on the property, including a bottle called "Pink Floyd." (The reason for the name? Pink Floyd recorded their famous album, "The Wall," at the estate long before Brangelina occupied it.) Said a source to The Sun newspaper, Pitt has "excellent taste" in wine. "Guests shouldn’t be disappointed in his taste...He’s always had a keen interest in wine and after doing his wine steward’s course earlier this year, he’s pretty much a certified expert," said the source.
Pitt also reportedly picked all seven wines to be served at the wedding, including some bordeaux, burgundy, champagne, and German wines. Who knew Pitt was such a wino?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts