Bourbon Balls Recipe
Daily Value: 2%
Low-Fat-Abs, Kidney-Friendly, Peanut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||2µg||0%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
- 2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts (lightly toasted)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup Wild Turkey 81 Bourbon
- Powdered sugar or other topping
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in corn syrup and bourbon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar for a classic finish, or get creative and roll in unsweetened cocoa powder, crushed nuts, or dip in melted dark or white chocoloate. For a more elegant presentation, place in foil or paper candy cup wrappers. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe DetailsServings: 36
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).