Boozy Eggnog for 2
Tony Abou-Ganim gives his recipe for a simple eggnong with a kick
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
For many, eggnog is a once-a-year occurance on Christmas. But mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim challenges the stereotype — for him, eggnog is a constant winter drink. And in the video above he shows an easy recipe for making a simple eggnog for two people.
His method starts with two eggs, sugar, a splash of bourbon, and cream. The key to the eggnog is the shaking. With a bit of ice and using his Modern Mixologist bar tools, Abou-Ganim shakes the eggnong for as long as his arm can possibly shake it! When finished, he strains it out and tops it with a touch of nutmeg. What you're left with is a cold refreshing, eggnog cocktail.
Watch the video above for the full recipe and if you want more from Tony Abou-Ganim you can pick up his book, Modern Mixologist.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts