Blue Cheese Dressing for Iceberg Wedges Recipe
Daily Value: 10%
|Folic Acid (B9)||69µg||17%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||4g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If you love blue cheese salad dressing but always feel guilty enjoying it, this recipe that uses Greek yogurt as a base is an easy and healthier version of it. The slight sweetness in flavor that Greek yogurt adds some extra flavor that makes this salad dressing unique to its counterparts.
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt, such as Plain 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cored, quartered into 4 wedges
- 12 cherry tomatoes
In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper until smooth. Stir in the blue cheese.
Place a wedge of lettuce on each plate, top with ¼ cup of the dressing, and finish with 3 cherry tomatoes and a pinch of black pepper. Refrigerate the remaining dressing for up to 5 days.
Recipe DetailsServings: 4
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).