- Taco Day
A Black Friday Survival Guide for the Home Cook
Recipe of the day
- Fridge Intervention: 3 Easy Steps to Get Your Refrigerator Organized
- This Kickstarter Wants to Sell You a Super Fancy Chef’s Knife for Only $65
- These 5 Airbnb Kitchens Will Make You Book Your Trip Immediately
- Unusual Gadgets You Don’t Need (But Probably Want)
- Your Microwave Might Just Be Smarter Than You Are
If you scour the Internet for savings on spatulas and jump for joy when you find that mixing bowl at half price, then Black Friday offers a great chance to find the goods that will make you swoon.
In the market for a new refrigerator or dishwasher? You’ll be happy to hear about the discounts at Home Depot. Macy’s has been known to have doorbusters on items like KitchenAid Stand Mixers (at $170 off), and JCPenney will have any small kitchen electrical item you can imagine — usually for around $8.
Check out the best places to pick up kitchen goods this year, courtesy of Andrea Deckard, author of SavingsLifestyle.com, and Andrea Woroch, consumer and money-saving expert.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts