Black Bean Mango Salsa Recipe
Daily Value: 11%
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||229µg||57%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Hearty black beans and chunks of mango create a sweet and savory flavor profile in this easy salsa recipe.
- One 15-ounce black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeños, finely diced
- Juice from 1 lime
- Pinch of salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
After rinsing and draining the beans in a colander, pour into a large mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well blended. Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
Recipe DetailsServings: 9
Notes and Substitutions:
To read more tips and recipes from Amy, visit her blog The Cooking Mom.