- Taco Day
Bison Rib-Eyes with Grilled Pineapple and Mango Salsa
- Cucumber Yogurt with Dill
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin Tips
- Baked Asparagus with Fried Egg and Dill
- Canned Tuna Open-Faced Sandwich
- Kale, Mango, and Avocado Salad
- Strawberry and Ricotta Appetizer
- Raw Artichoke, Lemon, and Parmesan Salad
- Strawberry, Cheddar, and Chive Spring Salad
- Halibut Cheeks with Meyer Lemon and Basil Vinaigrette
A quick and flavor-packed dish that's perfect for summer barbecues. Simply seasoned, the meat is juicy and tender and pairs well with the smoky-sweetness of the mango salsa. Kick up the heat with extra jalapeños and you've got a winner.
Heat the grill or griddle pan to about medium-high heat. Generously salt and pepper the steaks, gently rubbing the seasoning into the meat with your hands. Add to the grill and cook, for about 5-7 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 110-115 degrees for medium-rare. Remove from the grill and let rest in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, throw the pineapple slices on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until they've developed nice grill marks and are tender. Dice about half of the pineapple slices and combine with the remaining ingredients to make the salsa.
Serve the steaks with the salsa and remaining pieces of grilled pineapple.
Calories per serving:880 calories
Dietary restrictions:High Fiber Paleo, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Pork Free, No Oil Added