Cool Kids' Birthday Party Ideas
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Birthday parties are definitely past the Barney phase; now it's all about spa-themed sleepovers and seasonal parties. The Daily Meal brainstormed 10 exciting kid parties (think cars and superheroes) a while back, but here are some trendy party ideas to kick off the fall season.
Dora the Explorer is always popular for the kids, especially because it leads to plenty of activities that involve problem solving and, of course, exploring. The show is filled with bright colors, which means colorful fiesta decorations and guitar cookies for goody bags.
Transporting your living room to Seussville is simple, and Dr. Seuss' easy rhymes are great for kids during storytime. Hang up a balloon wreath, make some blue, yellow, and red cupcakes, and even dish out green eggs and ham.
And while we've already written about hosting camping birthday parties indoors, we've rounded up some more ideas to fill in the agenda after the backyard movie. Click on for inspiration. — Andrea Roxas
The Daily Meal:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts