Birra Moretti to Send Facebook User to Tuscan Cooking School
Recipe of the day
- This Baseball Stadium Has Debuted a Beer Creamsicle Shake
- This Start-Up Allows Brewers and Beer-Lovers to Buy and Sell Beer Kits
- Craft Brewery Dr. Jekyll’s Adds Flaxseed Oil, Gingko Leaves, and Other Superfoods to Beer
- DC Brau and Oskar Blues Launch ‘Smells Like Freedom’ IPA with ‘Aromas of Cannabis’
- A Man Shot His Friend for Giving Him the Wrong Brand of Beer
Beer and pizza are awesome, especially together. That’s the sort of thing that normally goes without saying, but Birra Moretti is holding out a trip to Italy to lure people to put their love into words and those words onto YouTube.
October is National Pizza Month in the U.S., and Birra Moretti, one of the most popular beers in Italy, is capitalizing on the opportunity with a YouTube contest called “Moretti Loves Pizza. The grand prize is a trip for two to Tuscany and a VIP cooking experience at the Toscana Saporita Cooking School in Tuscany with acclaimed chef Sandra Lotti, according to the company's Facebook page.
Would-be contestants have the month of October to make videos about why they love beer and pizza and post them on the Birra Moretti Facebook page. It’s one of those Facebook-voting contests where the video that gets the most votes from Facebook users wins, which means the trip to Italy will probably be won by a cat.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts