Birra Moretti to Send Facebook User to Tuscan Cooking School
Recipe of the day
- We’re Shocked: Young People Are Starting to Choose Wine and Liquor Over Beer
- 6 Reasons Beer Is Good for You
- Norwegian Festival Fights Binge Drinking with Cheap Beer
- MillerCoors Sued for Portraying Blue Moon as Craft Beer Worthy of Premium Price Tag
- These Rugby Players Got Tooth Implants That Double as Bottle Openers
Beer and pizza are awesome, especially together. That’s the sort of thing that normally goes without saying, but Birra Moretti is holding out a trip to Italy to lure people to put their love into words and those words onto YouTube.
October is National Pizza Month in the U.S., and Birra Moretti, one of the most popular beers in Italy, is capitalizing on the opportunity with a YouTube contest called “Moretti Loves Pizza. The grand prize is a trip for two to Tuscany and a VIP cooking experience at the Toscana Saporita Cooking School in Tuscany with acclaimed chef Sandra Lotti, according to the company's Facebook page.
Would-be contestants have the month of October to make videos about why they love beer and pizza and post them on the Birra Moretti Facebook page. It’s one of those Facebook-voting contests where the video that gets the most votes from Facebook users wins, which means the trip to Italy will probably be won by a cat.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts