Biracial Cheerios Commercials Properly Parodied
Recipe of the day
- ‘Mutiny’ Forces Kraft to End Nutrition Labeling Deal with Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Are Hydrox Cookies, the Original Oreo, Really Coming Back?
- Triscuit Flavors: How Many Are There?
- Parents Required to Sign Permission Slips for Kids to Eat Oreos
- Velveeta Bagel Bites and 9 More Insane Mashups That Could Come Out of the Kraft-Heinz Merger
It's about time the Cheerios ad depicting interracial couples got a proper parody, and this week brought us two depictions of the ad that uncovered a bunch racist haters on the Internet.
First, Deon from Conan O'Brien decided to depict the "real" biracial Cheerios commercial, saying, "This is how it should've went down." "Little girl you wasting food again? You know how many hungry people there is in this world? You must be out of your mind," his version of a dad says.
Second, Kenji America gives us this excellent version with a twist at the end, but prefacing it with the adorable little girl saying, "In the year 2013, the way our family looks shouldn't be such a big deal?" The mother answers, "And I say we have the God-given right to stuff our faces with whatever we want, and with whomever we want, no matter what the haters say." Watch below for everything, but let's make, "Disable the YouTube comments!" a rallying cry.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts