Dominique Ansel is Headed to the Hamptons this Saturday
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
On Saturday, August 2, Dominique Ansel and fashion designer Lisa Perry will partner up for a special treat outside Perry’s boutique in East Hampton, New York.
Inspired by the classic root beer float, Pop It! Ice Cream Sundae in a Can will include “a mix of root beer and vanilla-chocolate chip ice cream, mascarpone semifreddo, macerated cherries, mini marshmallows and a meringue kiss — served in a chocolate-lined soup can that nods to Andy Warhol’s famed Campbell’s Soup artwork,” according to Women’s Wear Daily.
Each sundae, which is reportedly “really big enough for two,” will be available for $15 each, from noon until supplies last. Twenty percent of the proceeds will benefit City Harvest.
For the latest food and drink updates, visit our Food News page.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts