Dominique Ansel is Headed to the Hamptons this Saturday
Recipe of the day
- Rittenhouse Row Gears Up for Annual Spring Festival with a Preview Party
- What’s Happening in Washington, DC: March 30, 2015
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone and into New York’s Adalya for Brunch
- The Memphis Taproom Beer Garden Serves the Best Hot Dog in Philadelphia
- Pommes Frites and Sushi Park Destroyed After Massive East Village Explosion and Building Collapse
On Saturday, August 2, Dominique Ansel and fashion designer Lisa Perry will partner up for a special treat outside Perry’s boutique in East Hampton, New York.
Inspired by the classic root beer float, Pop It! Ice Cream Sundae in a Can will include “a mix of root beer and vanilla-chocolate chip ice cream, mascarpone semifreddo, macerated cherries, mini marshmallows and a meringue kiss — served in a chocolate-lined soup can that nods to Andy Warhol’s famed Campbell’s Soup artwork,” according to Women’s Wear Daily.
Each sundae, which is reportedly “really big enough for two,” will be available for $15 each, from noon until supplies last. Twenty percent of the proceeds will benefit City Harvest.
For the latest food and drink updates, visit our Food News page.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts